Friday, August 19, 2011

Why depressed dear.....

Depressed.

sad.

confused.

really?

Yes.

abou?

heart and feeling...

not understand much sometime

Depressed

I’m usually don’t give any damn who’s talking to me. It doesn’t mean I don’t care but I let myself talk and socialize with lots of people. But then, when I met someone who can care and love me,i will really appreciate him/her. but i really sad,confused and depressed when i feel cheated,playing with heart- I’m bit depressed when I realized that the person that I’ve sudden crush (OMG!) actually already have someone.

HUUHHHHH,ENOUGH!

Yeah.

But deep inside me, I know. Still, I didn’t confess anything, yet, I didn’t cry. But, it’s hurt. Really hurt me. Seriously. 3rd time in rows I’ve been hurt deeply (let’s consider this as unrecruited love - but again, been lose against other women, I just wanna laugh and walk away)

No comments:

Post a Comment